Wrongful death is a civil action rather than a criminal action; therefore, it is very complex. Since the person killed cannot make a claim or file suit and/or collect damages, the family or representatives of the estate must do so.
Hardee, Massey & Blodgett, LLP has a team of seasoned trial attorneys dedicated to handling wrongful death claims arising out of:
- Automobile Wrecks and Tractor Trailer Accidents.
- Workers’ Compensation/On the Job Injuries.
- Nursing Home Abuse or Neglect.
- Medical Malpractice.
- Defective Drugs and Medical Devices.
Our law firm assigns such cases to dedicated trial attorneys who truly understand the emotional aspects of handling such claims in front of juries, based on their wealth of experience in confronting these unique challenges.
Here are some reasons you should call the Wrongful Death Attorneys at Hardee, Massey & Blodgett:
- Timeliness – Do not wait to call us if your family has lost a loved one due to the fault of another. Insurance companies go to work immediately, and so do we.
- Funeral Expenses – The loss of a loved one can be traumatic and an unexpected drain on financial resources. We can assist with providing the resources to pay funeral expenses.
- First Class Service – If your family has a potential wrongful death case, an attorney will likely be contacted at some time. The question is who will you call and how will they treat you? At Hardee & Hardee, first class legal service is our priority along with building a relationship of trust to ensure a positive legal experience during a difficult time.
Helping injured people and their families is all we do at Hardee, Massey & Blodgett. We will take the time, use our resources and work hard to right the wrong your family has suffered.
As your wrong death law firm, we will be with you every step of the way. The first consultation is always free. Call us and give us the opportunity to work for you.